T H E S T O R Y
ORC Tech has officially licensed a novel technology from NASA Johnson Space Center to create FRS-B, a collapsible and portable wireless signal booster for both personal and commercial products. Named for the frisbee-like disc, FRS-B was originally designed to improve communications for lunar missions. This lightweight, portable device can boost incoming signals to improve local reception for cell phones, laptops, satellite and Wi-Fi internet receivers without the need for power plugs, cables or batteries.
W E F U N D E R C A M P A I G N
Our technology has undergone rigorous testing with a National Nuclear Security Administration research and development laboratory. As we get closer to the FRS-B product launch, check out our crowdfunding campaign on Wefunder for more information, updates and opportunities to invest today.
- Increase signal strength by 20 percent (1-2 bars)
- Portable, wireless signal-boosting antenna
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers
- Patented by NASA Johnson Space Center: Patent No. 8384614
- Supported by the New Mexico Small Business Assistance (NMSBA) Program Phase I & II
- Strategic Partnership with Tsay Corp Federal Contracting Group
- Supported by the New Mexico Economic Development Start-Up Grant
- Consumer: boost dead zones at home and work
- First Response: wireless communications systems for field emergency & rescue workers
- Recreation: enhance hunting, camping, hiking and other remote/outside experiences
- Networking: support RFID/wireless sensor networks
- Industry: remote work